Baked Macaroni and Cheese

This recipe is adapted from my best friend's mom. I tried to follow her recipe and add in a bit of my own.



Macaroni
Velveeta cheese (16 oz)
butter
milk
bread crumbs
meat of your choice (I used turkey bacon, my best friend's mom used hot dogs)

Putting this together is pretty simple. You boil some water, add as much macaroni as you think you will need. Once the macaroni is al dente, drain. Add about 1/4 c butter/margarine, milk to bring it to desired consistency and then chop the Velveeta up and add that. Stir until completely mixed. Then add meat of your choice. Then, top with bread crumbs and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes! Yum-o!

1 comments:

Ooh I am so excited to have found your site! I love cooking blogs! Ecspecially friend's who I know have things like grocery budgets, time constraints etc! I can't wait to see more!

January 17, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home