The Mission

As some of you may be aware, I really have a love for cooking, trying new recipes, and sharing my finds with others. Once my husband and I created a family blog this past week the idea came that I should create a blog that is dedicated specifically to cooking. Whether that be cooking tips, recipes, photos, or anything else I may deem as being useful and of worth while in the kitchen. I have shared many of my recipes with family and my collection continues to expand. I try to make a new recipe every week. If it is one that passes the test I will post the recipe as well as a picture of the finished product. I hope that my recipes will be of use to many of you and that you will enjoy checking my blog on a regular basis. Lastly, I am currently enrolled in a cooking class at BYU and will be enrolled in the second class come Fall. As I learn new tricks, tips, food, and recipes I will gladly share them. Happy cooking to all and welcome to my "Diner".

P.S. Pardon the plainess of my blog as it is under construction... trying to figure out the color scheme and format.

0 comments:

Newer Post Home